What a cutie! I am so jealous...we have the same tub, but Adam doesn't like to sit up in it like Ella. He is a "lounger" and would rather scoot his butt down so his ears are constantly getting into the water. I actually had to modify the sling in the tub so I wasn't contantly trying to get his head above water.
2 comments:
Ella is such an adorable little girl and I love these videos! We love bath time too -- big, WET fun! Love, Beth
What a cutie! I am so jealous...we have the same tub, but Adam doesn't like to sit up in it like Ella. He is a "lounger" and would rather scoot his butt down so his ears are constantly getting into the water. I actually had to modify the sling in the tub so I wasn't contantly trying to get his head above water.
Even still....it is big wet fun as Beth said. :)
Post a Comment