Documenting the world of our two little June bugs.
Feb 11, 2007
Belly laugh
There's nothing better than a big belly laugh from Ella -- for some reason, she got a kick out of Mark bouncing a ball the other evening (I guess that means it's now 2-against-1 for whether or not playing catch should be allowed inside the house).
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ella had all of us belly laughing too. Very cute and funny.
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! hahaha, its sooo cute!! I showed it to some of my friends here and they loved it. I show Ella off to everyone:) Cant wait to see you guys! Dont let her get too big!!!
5 comments:
Ella had all of us belly laughing too. Very cute and funny.
-Jake
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! hahaha, its sooo cute!! I showed it to some of my friends here and they loved it. I show Ella off to everyone:)
Cant wait to see you guys!
Dont let her get too big!!!
What a great laugh Ella. Virginia stopped in her tracks to listen to Ella... she wants to hang out soon!
Adam loved listening to Ella too!
Post a Comment