Apr 3, 2008

Ella recently learned to say her full name, Ella Katherine McClintic. It's very cute. We've still got some work to do with "McClintic", though -- it can be a mouthful for a little person.

Here's a short video of her sharing her name as we got ready for bed tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne and Mark,

Hope you all are doing well! I just caught up on Ella's latest pictures--she is so cute! I'm sure she'll be saying 'McClintic' in no time!

:-) Brooke

Krista said...

I can't tell you how many times Virginia has wanted to watch this video... she says "Ella again!" See you next week!

Jamie said...

Ella's videos are popular in our house too! Adam points to the computer and says "Ella". We still go back to your animal sounds video and watch that over and over again. He can't get enough of Ella! :)