We were fortunate to have special birthday visits from Missy & Addison, Gran, and Auntie Katie (who we hadn't seen since January while she has been studying abroad) this past week. We especially enjoyed welcoming home Mark from Finland to celebrate Ella's birthday and Father's Day.


1 comment:
Anne, Thanks so much for the comments! Between, facebook and the blog, I wasn't for sure which I should send a message back on! I think I'm a bit over facebook and completely obsessed with blogging now!
Your little girl is beautiful! She looks so much like Mark...of course I see you in her eyes, too! It's so fasinating reading your blog and seeing the progression of her life up to this point. I know you must enjoy looking back!
Do you mind if I link you on my blog? Oh and I will be sure to tell Rod hello. I know he misses your family. :)
We must keep in touch!
Give Mark a shout out from us!
Post a Comment