Documenting the world of our two little June bugs.
Love the picture of Ella! Her hair looks so beautiful! And your list made me laugh...I can see some of that in Adam too. :)
I can totally agree with all that Ella said. We hear it everyday from Virginia too. Great picture!
I read your list and thought "oh, I can't wait until Garrett starts talking!' But, I know I need to enjoy this time as well. I love the B&W photo, she's so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the picture of Ella! Her hair looks so beautiful! And your list made me laugh...I can see some of that in Adam too. :)
I can totally agree with all that Ella said. We hear it everyday from Virginia too. Great picture!
I can totally agree with all that Ella said. We hear it everyday from Virginia too. Great picture!
I read your list and thought "oh, I can't wait until Garrett starts talking!' But, I know I need to enjoy this time as well. I love the B&W photo, she's so cute!
Post a Comment