We asked Ella some questions now that she has three years of life under her belt:
Me: How old are you?
Ella: Three. I'm this many (holding up her fingers). When I'm five, I can go to kindagaden. When you're five, you can go too.
Me: What's your favorite color?
Ella: Orange. Let's make an orange tiger! With stripes.
Me: What's your favorite song?
Ella: Twinkle, Twinkle.
Me: What's your favorite thing to eat?
Ella: Ice cream with prinkles.
Me: What's your favorite thing to do?
Ella: Swing...all the way to the moon!
Me: What's your favorite book?
Ella: Llama Llama
Me: If you could be any animal, what would you be?
Ella: I don't know. I want to be a carrot.
Me: What's your favorite letter?
Ella: E, for Ella. That's my name. Ella McClintic Katherine.
Me: What does Daddy do at work?
Ella: He makes glue art.
Me: What does Mommy do at work?
Ella: Misses me.
Me: Who is married to Mommy?
Ella: Ella.
Me: Who is married to Daddy?
Ella: Ella.
Me: What makes Mommy happy?
Ella: Hugs and cooperating.
Me: What makes Daddy happy?
Ella: Ella!
Me: What makes Ella happy?
Ella: Oranges.
Me: What makes you sad?
Ella: Boo-boos. And when my toes are cold and I need socks.
Me: What's funny?
Ella: When I make silly faces. When we poteeend (aka "pretend") our teeth are marshmallows.
Ella: Mommy, no. Stop. All done. I have a scratch on my toe. May I have some more grapes?
1 comment:
That is so cute!
Post a Comment