Happy New Year! We are looking forward to the year ahead with the arrival of a new addition to our family in June 2010. We are extremely grateful for the gift a new baby. Ella is excited for the role of big sister...I found her shedding some tears the other day and when I asked what was wrong, she replied: "I want the baby to come right now!" We do too, sweetheart.
Ella and her big sister t-shirt:
Ella couldn't wait to show me this picture when I picked her up from preschool a few weeks ago. She calls it: "Mommy and the baby in her belly"
3 comments:
Congratulations Anne, Mark and Ella! We are so excited for you and can't wait for the baby too Ella. Loved the picture. Anne always has a smile!
Awwww! That is so sweet...Ella is going to be a great big sis! Miss you guys!
Congratulations to Mommy, Daddy, Big Sister/Artist! Such exciting news and what a great picture!
Post a Comment