

We have been enjoying the thoughts that have come out of our little Neanderthal's mind the past couple of weeks:
- Ella came in the house from playing outside and said: "Mom, I was just sitting on the hammock thinking about God. I was thinking about how he made the world. I think he turned it upside down and the ocean fell into the sky."
- As we were snuggling in bed on a Saturday morning: "When I am as big as you and Daddy, how will we all fit in this bed?"
- "Do you think baby brother will be stinky? I think he will be stinky. All boys are stinky."
- "Daddy is furry."
- While swimming, she announced at the top of her lungs as she jumped into the water from the side of the pool: "Watch me! Watch me! Watch me! I'll jump AMAZING far!"
- "Mom, I learn at school from Ms. Sandy and Ms. Angie. Then I have to teach you, and then you have to teach Daddy."
- "When I grow up I will be taller than you and Daddy and eat pancakes on top of your head. Ha ha!"
No comments:
Post a Comment