Documenting the world of our two little June bugs.
Yay! We missed you Ella! Love the belly shot. Makes me want to do a belly blow...pfttt... :)
Also love the belly shot! Samuel loves to show his belly too, and these days he likes to compare it to Mom's growing belly.
Awesome shots! I especially love the guitar shot, because Gracie does the same thing when I get my guitar out (sits inside the case and strums the strings while I hold it)! How cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! We missed you Ella! Love the belly shot. Makes me want to do a belly blow...pfttt... :)
Also love the belly shot! Samuel loves to show his belly too, and these days he likes to compare it to Mom's growing belly.
Awesome shots! I especially love the guitar shot, because Gracie does the same thing when I get my guitar out (sits inside the case and strums the strings while I hold it)! How cute!
Post a Comment