Documenting the world of our two little June bugs.
Sep 25, 2008
Our little "El" loves a good game of hide-and-seek these days. We've played it well past bedtime the past few nights. She has a favorite hiding spot, too:
Hey there! I must say I caught your blog from Brook's and I have enjoyed catching up on your little family. This is the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while! She is adorable! Will we catch you guys at any Tech games this year? Leanne and Dave Fisher
4 comments:
Hey there! I must say I caught your blog from Brook's and I have enjoyed catching up on your little family. This is the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while! She is adorable! Will we catch you guys at any Tech games this year?
Leanne and Dave Fisher
This is so cute, Anne!
We HAVE to get our together soon -- they'd play hide-and-seek all day!
Peek-a-boo! I see your cute little toes Ella! :)
Post a Comment