Documenting the world of our two little June bugs.
Sep 21, 2008
Mark returned yesterday from his trip to Shanghai. We are so glad to have him home. He brought Ella some traditional Chinese clothing -- and pink to boot!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Very, very pretty!! I'm sure she must feel like quite the princess. I'm sure both of you must have missed him so much. I don't think I could be away from Bryan for long periods like that (well if I had to I suppose I could).
Anyway, I hope Mark took lots of pictures of China to show Ella!
1 comment:
Very, very pretty!! I'm sure she must feel like quite the princess. I'm sure both of you must have missed him so much. I don't think I could be away from Bryan for long periods like that (well if I had to I suppose I could).
Anyway, I hope Mark took lots of pictures of China to show Ella!
Post a Comment